Terence Henson, Fabricated Products
Garrett Jones, Superior Construction
Rob Arch, JR Hoe & Sons
John Shubbuck, Crystal Steel
Collin Salmon, Steel Solutions
Sonya Richardson, Barnett Ironworks
Larry Hall, Carroll’s Roofing & Construction
Joe Scamahorne, Tomrook Steel
Glen McCrary, Paragon Roofing
Rodolfo Monroy, Smith – Rowe
Regina Tunney, Jackson Steel
Tonya Pertez, Bjork Fabrication & Welding
Billy Pope, Met-Con Inc.
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page located at www.d-macindustries.com/lunch and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of D-Mac Industries (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of D-Mac Industries, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting weekly on or about January 1st, 2021 and ending March 31, 2021. All online entries must be received by 10:00PM EST each Monday during the contest duration.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry via text by sending the term LUNCH to 844-DECK-911 (844-332-5911). The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of D-Mac Industries. You may enter only once per week and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of D-Mac Industries.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive a Jimmy John’s $100 gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for D-Mac Industries to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via text to the text number they entered the Sweepstakes with within two (2) days following the winner selection. D-Mac Industries shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ filters, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that D-Mac Industries, anyone acting on behalf of D-Mac Industries, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: D-Mac Industries reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, D-Mac Industries may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by D-Mac Industries. D-Mac Industries reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
D-Mac Industries has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, D-Mac Industries reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive text or email newsletters periodically from D-Mac Industries. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by texting “STOP” or clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless D-Mac Industries and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND Georgia, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: D-Mac Industries, 1880 D-MAC Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Requests must be received no later than 3 months after the prize has been rewarded.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is D-Mac Industries, 1880 D-MAC Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30004, USA.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with social media sites or mobile phone carriers. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to sites or carriers.